BOOTS OZONE DRYER MT6505
|The Weight Of The||0.45 kg|
Other files: www.download.media-tech.eu
Ozone /'o?zo?n/, or trioxygen, is an inorganic molecule with the chemical formula O3. It is a pale blue gas with a distinctively pungent smell.
It is an allotrope of oxygen that is much less stable than the diatomic allotrope O2, breaking down in the lower atmosphere to O2 or dioxygen.
Ozone is formed from dioxygen by the action of ultraviolet light (UV) and electrical discharges within the Earth's atmosphere.
It is present in very low concentrations throughout the latter, with its highest concentration high in the ozone layer of the stratosphere,
which absorbs most of the Sun's ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
An advanced technology for disinfecting and drying shoes for every one.
Here are some facts that you may not realize:
- There are 140,000 fungal spores and bacteria in shoes.
- Bacteria's cause not only unpleasant odors but also dangerous diseases such as athlete's foot.
- The fungal spores and bacteria are everywhere: in the shower, pool, beach, gym, and even on the home floor.
- Moisture in footwear will develop and multiply "uninvited guests"
- Athlete's foot is not a result of bad hygiene but a combination of unfavorable circumstances
- Foot infections can be easily acquired but it is difficult to get rid of it.
The usual ways of drying shoes and preventing the growth of mycosis and bacteria:
- Cloth dryers, hair dryers, exposuring to the sun -> it's ineffective and might destroy footwear.
- Service for sterilizing footwear in an external company or clinic -> it's effective but also very expensive.
- Footwear deodorant> masks the unpleasant odor for a while leaving the problem of mycosis and bacteria's unresolved.
- Chemicals for disinfecting footwear (ex. sprays) - there's need to use them again and again after taking off shoe's, they can cause allergic reactions.
BOOTS OZONE DRYER is a cheap, effective and safe solution for footwear problems:
- Gently removes moisture from inside the footwear thanks to the automatically selected drying temperature
- Thanks to the ozone generator, kills 99.7% of bacterias.
- Ozon reaches even hard-to-reach places inaccessible for sprays.
- Ozonation is a professional and very effective method of sterilization used in medicine and cosmetics.
- Disinfects, refreshes and helps to get rid of unpleasant odors from shoes
- Extremely simple and safe for the user and footwear application
- Thanks to its shape, you can also use the device to disinfect other clothing components, eg gloves and hats.
- Very low cost of use - 10W power consumption
- Dryer for shoes, gloves, hats, helmets, etc.
- Automatic drying temperature control
- Overheat protection
- Ozone disinfection
- Generated ozone: 50-70mg/h
- Removing bacteria and fungal spores
- Helps to remove bad smell
- Easy, one button operation on cable remote control
- Small dimension and weight – usable everywhere where is power outlet
- Power: 10W
- Power voltage: ~220-240V
- Cable lenght: ~1,45cm
- Dimensions: 2x170x60x40mm
- Weight: 0,33kg